While vessels are being built, Alassia acts as the owners’ representative who:
- attends the testing or inspections of vessels’ machinery, outfitting and equipment, and reviews and comments on the results of such tests and inspections;
- requests and agrees any alterations, additions or modifications to vessels’ specifications;
- attends and witnesses the sea trial runs of vessels;
- determines whether or not vessels have been constructed in accordance with the relevant contracts;
- (accepts (or rejects), on behalf of the owners, delivery of vessels.